Wednesday, January 21, 2009

a little late and all...

this is my update on
oh so old yet (used to be) sexy singer JANET JACKSON
*this is one of the only decent pictures i could find of her, sorry boys, aha

wait wait, wrong person, eh, who's that old grandma there?

JEANETTE RINAI TAGAL

what's so special about her you might ask?well, i'm kinda late but..
happy birthday jeanette,
could i be a worse friend?
(actually i could you know, by not writing a post about it, i thought about the second option but then i stuck to writing this for her, ahahah, humour there)
since shar already wrote a poem for you and i can't top that so i won't :)(save energy anyway..haha)
walao eh, she's so much older than me she might as well be my senior, ahaha, well jeanette, i sincerely, truly,from the bottom of my heart wish you a happy birthday and new year.
Though we haven't been friends for very long but I don't need too long to realize that you're a good friend.

cheers lao ah ma:D

No comments: